Game Of Thrones ~ Reborn Era

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Before Robert Baratheon's Rebellion, where we recreating the story and journey itself where Robert Baratheon never becomes king.

I forgot my password

Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

RPG-D Swords of Speirling

Latest topics

» The Aldune Household
Hidden Secret White Dragon I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 2:44 pm by Bri

» The Dragon's Secrets
Hidden Secret White Dragon I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 11:35 pm by Darla Windborn

» Hidden Secret White Dragon
Hidden Secret White Dragon I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 10:48 pm by Bri

» Rome Aldune(WIP)
Hidden Secret White Dragon I_icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2017 9:29 am by Rome

» Breaking the Silence
Hidden Secret White Dragon I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 7:48 pm by Elira

» Introduce yourself
Hidden Secret White Dragon I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 3:09 pm by ZeroOrgan

» Cassie's Plots
Hidden Secret White Dragon I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 9:32 pm by Cassie

» Ashara D'Han
Hidden Secret White Dragon I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 8:16 pm by sub_rosa

» Sub's Plots
Hidden Secret White Dragon I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 6:12 pm by sub_rosa

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 54 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:15 pm

4 posters

Hidden Secret White Dragon

Darla Windborn
    Darla Windborn

Hidden Secret White Dragon Empty Hidden Secret White Dragon

Post by Darla Windborn Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:25 pm

Winter has some in the Blackberry Shrine village and the people of Northern lands from far, soon with a few months would be very new year. The Windborn family within few weeks ago gotten surprise no one ever expected in ages, they hidden a creature it was being taken care of by Darla their eldest daughter. She smuggle herself out into woods near ice cold river than put little tiny dragon down. It loved already being in the snow, she couldn't help but giggled," this only place you can run on about me without worrying being seen Slyvena, I fear what will happen if you gotten a bit bigger. I see, you must really love the snow."

The little dragon sink into snow crying out playfully and enjoyed the snow, it was odd having dragon than dog but one thing feared about having dragon is how her own best friend would react if she knew about little Slyvena. It was quiet a normal life anymore, she was raising dragon and not quite wanting know what would happen ruler of King's Landing knew about Northern young maiden woken a pure white dragon with little grey upon it's head.
    Keira Blackstone
    Keira Blackstone

Hidden Secret White Dragon Empty Re: Hidden Secret White Dragon

Post by Keira Blackstone Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:55 pm

Kiera walked through the snow, the silence and fresh cool air calming her nerves slightly. She needed to get out of her house. Her brother Denzin was acting out, behaving rudely to her and everyone in the family. Some part of her knew it had to be because of their father, he was very sick, she hoped he would get better but he had been sick for a while and no matter what they did he only got weaker and weaker. Everyone in the her family was on edge with worry and fear, it felt good to get out of the house for a while and just wander. Not having to worry about it for a little while, for a few hours any way if that.

She ventured over to the woods by the river, she would come here sometimes to gather wood for their fireplace or when there wasn't any snow to gather herbs for her mother. That and it was rather peaceful there. She hummed to herself as she gathered fallen branches and put them in a bag on her back.

Then she heard something, a girl laughing and the sound of some sort of animal. With her curiosity peaked she walked towards the noise and she saw her friend Darla with some sort of creature.

"Darla? Hey W.. What brings your here?" she asked as she moved closer, she couldn't quite make out what the creature was against the snow. It didn't have the right shape for a cat or a dog and it seemed to have wings.. Surly it couldn't be what it looked like.
    Darla Windborn
    Darla Windborn

Post by Darla Windborn Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:57 pm

Darla startled when she noticed the person who spotted her here was
    her own childhood friend," Keira, whatever you don't scream." The little white dragon had it's tiny head peeking out from the snow, it was so small like baby little kitten but didn't knew what was going on only more excited about the snow and eating in it. Darla looked at the dragon," c'mere Slyvena." She replied, the little dragon crawled in the snow over to her and she picked up the creature in her arms," she's my friend, Slyvena wouldn't hurt anyone she's just a baby."
    Keira Blackstone
    Keira Blackstone

Post by Keira Blackstone Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:49 pm

Keira could only stare for a moment as she saw the white baby dragon crawl into her friends arms. It was a dragon she could hardly believe it. "That is a.. a Dragon" she whispered more to herself then anything. Dragons had been gone for decades the last dragons died ages ago and they were the Targaryen dragons. Why would one be here? in the North of all places?

She looked at her friend "How? Wh..where did you get a Dragon Darla? They haven't been seen for ages and last and only ones to have one were the Targaryens" she asked looking at the little dragon again in pure amazement this was so big she couldn't put it into words. To think she was looking at a living breathing dragon.

"She is beautiful.." she whispered. What else really could she say about a baby white dragon what was in the arms of her best Friend.
    Darla Windborn
    Darla Windborn

Post by Darla Windborn Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:06 pm

She explained," I found it near river in place, it been there so long just rock that turned out be dragons egg. All I done was placed upon fire and I think I woken it to becoming very much alive." It was highly strange for it be found here out of all the places in the world, Darla suggested they were suppose find each other and it couldn't even fly yet. She stroked Slyvena gently and said," I don't why the dragon would wake up because me, I certain fear someone would want harm her. Only answers to learn about dragons in King's Landing since they did once a exist. Merchants traveled there seen court room claimed it's surrounded by very skulls among walls of dragons that once were much alive as Slyvena, no doubt that one of them must have been her own mother."

She knew nothing about King's Landing only heard rumors at her cousin's Inn and people explaining things about King's Landing, her father gave up being a king's guard to live out normal life but never said much about his family because never had any until he met her mother. The question was how did she woken Slyvena in first place, Darla was not sure why only thankful it wasn't someone to hurt her little dragon friend.
    Keira Blackstone
    Keira Blackstone

Post by Keira Blackstone Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:32 pm

Keira bit her lip for a moment still looking at the tiny Dragon, still in awe that there was actually one in front of her. "W..what are you going to do Darla?" she asked this was such a big discovery she couldn't imagine a dragon could be kept a secret forever. She was bound to grow right, just how big did dragons get anyway? Aegon the conqueror rode on a Dragon, he conquered the seven kingdoms with one. Her father told her that story as a little girl on how the seven kingdoms came to be, it had always been her favorite. It had always felt like a fairy tale to her.

Keira took a deep breath to try and calm her racing heart, she wouldn't tell anyone of course, she wouldn't want her friend to be hurt. But she was scared that this would end badly, there were so many people out there that would really want to get their hands on a Dragon. The Targaryens being the first to come to mind.

"No one c..can find out you have her Darla, It would be so dangerous.. powerful people would probably want her" she said as she swallowed nervous at the very thought. "By the gods Darla I don't know what to say.. Never have I seen such a beautiful little creature and been so in awe and yet so scared to what this all means.. it.. its overwhelming." she said as she shook her head yet her eyes never left Slyvena. She was a creature of legends and magic and for her to be placed mysteriously in the care of Darla it had to be a sign from the Gods of something.
    Darla Windborn
    Darla Windborn

Post by Darla Windborn Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:34 am

She didn't actually knew what to do, Darla had a dragon upon her own hands looking after it seem listen to her like that connections," I don't know Keira, as I know no one must know but my family does they wouldn't tell anyone. She'll get bigger and eventually when she does people would probably try come after me." Darla knew about risk, I had dream the very day during night once I found this egg  Slyvena hatch out of fallen sleep while little after placing her in fire pit inside the egg by dare." She said as looked down curiously wondering to herself how her life became like this, the Windborn girl didn't knew what anything admit and only place that might have answers is in King's Landing describe to be a beautiful place but highly dangerous.

She took a deep breath and felt maybe Old Gods maybe made her dream about this very dragon,"where this very dragon is bigger, I am by her side wearing red cloak and somewhere surrounded by trees but then I woken up." Darla could tell her friend was nervous, she replied," you can come over here and pet her you know,she won't hurt you as more friendly than our cow back at home.. Which I find highly odd out of all things, a dragon nicer than our own cows and chickens."
    Keira Blackstone
    Keira Blackstone

Post by Keira Blackstone Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:48 pm

Keira let out a breath, this was literally the biggest most dangerous secret in the kingdom.. And it was in a little known village in the north.. How crazy was that? She still could wrap her head around it..

She looked down at the tiny dragon, while she feared what its existence meant for her friend and their world she couldn't deny it looked as any baby animal would very cute and innocent. She moved her hand slowly toward the creature so not to scare her. Just like one would to introducing her self to a kitten, seeking its permission to pet it.

"Hello Little one..." she said softly with a small smile on her lips.
    Darla Windborn
    Darla Windborn

Post by Darla Windborn Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:53 am

The little white dragon nuzzled it's little head gently after sniffing her hand, Darla said," it seems she likes you, out of all places and people I still don't get why someone like me chosen for such serious  responsibilities. A young little dragon upon my hands, I am planning to go to King's Landing and I know it's dangerous but your my true friend." She took deep breath before requested something, if anything knew history more of about dragons it's in King's Landing. Darla asked," you want me safe and fear for her as well, why not come with us?"

Maybe traveling together would ease her friends troubles, as the little dragon won't be left behind and last thing she need is whole village finding out she has dragon. Especially the bakery's own grandmother because she's frighten old hag nobody likes, even children were scare of her. There is way to smuggle themselves to King's Landing into the castle, surely the Windborn girl had plans.
    Keira Blackstone
    Keira Blackstone

Post by Keira Blackstone Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:57 am

Kiera bit her lip at the proposal to go to Kingslanding, she wanted to help her friend but what about her family? Her father was sick and possibly dying she couldn't just leave them could she? On the other hand she couldn't let Darla do this all on her own.. Why did things have to be so complicated?

"I will have to work something out with my family.." she said quietly with a sigh. "My father isn't doing well... If am away when he passes... I.. I don't know" She said not sure what to do. She was terrified what would happen with either option of her decision. Leave to help her friend in the dangerous city of Kingslanding but not be there for her family.. Or stay with her family and have something bad happen to her friend. She couldn't bare to consider either option, it tore her apart inside.
    Darla Windborn
    Darla Windborn

Post by Darla Windborn Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:24 am

"We can find someone here to help him, as I don't mind if you stay here I will go alone if I must." Darla said. She didn't have second thoughts and will go alone if herself have to, it was risky journey there but some secrets buried must be known to her why she was able awake this dragon and how in the name of gods it gotten upon  north just for her to find that was hidden probably ages for before the elder goodwitch.

The young dragon title her head to the side and cry out playfully before being quite clumsy falling straight into the snow," oh dear, you're very  clumsy aren't  you? You seem to love the snow very much  as you are  certainly a little dragon playing with the wolves's pack and it sounds strange." She laughed and stroke Slyvena very gently head while the little one groaned purring adoring such affections, maybe this odd destiny won't be so bad as strange it seems.
    Keira Blackstone
    Keira Blackstone

Post by Keira Blackstone Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:39 pm

No she couldn't allow friend to go alone, the journey was far to dangerous for a young woman to travel by herself.. granted it wasn't much better with two girls going on there own either. But what else could they do? "Alright, I.. I just need to..to make arrangements, somehow" she said though she was still unsure. It felt wrong to leave her family yet it felt wrong to leave her friend to do this alone.. She didn't like this at all..

She watched as the baby dragon fell into the now without a care in the world.. who would have thought a dragon would love the cold so much?

"When are you planning on leaving for Kingslanding Darla?" she asked wondering how much time she had before having to leave for the long journey south.
    Darla Windborn
    Darla Windborn

Post by Darla Windborn Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:01 pm

" The merchant who visiting will be leaving by next week, he said I can some with him as I hate to leave my own family behind but my father told me if I don't go I'll never know more about my friend here." She replied as herself gazed directly at her dragon little friend, who seem to be amusing herself by rolling in the snow.

Slyvena never found nothing more exciting than playing in pure white snow upon the ground and everything was so much fun, it was strange and odd cold to the little dragon that it enjoyed. Darla wonder whatever secrets were connected with this dragon and herself, if only she could figure out like in dream but she must on her own by going to King's Landing. She helplessly asked," what do you think we'll find out when do discover whatever is this cause?"
    Keira Blackstone
    Keira Blackstone

Post by Keira Blackstone Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:08 am

Keira was in thought for a moment thinking how she was going to explain this to her family, her mother would definitely be against letting her go dragon or not it was to dangerous in Kingslanding for a young girl. Her father, it was hard to say in his condition, he always encouraged her to live life to the fullest. A bit of advice she regrets she had been to scared to take half the time.. But now that he was dying and if she left they might never met again. She wasn't sure what he would say. Her brother might actually want her to go.. or he might even want to go himself knowing him.. Her sister, might be in her mother court and think it was a reckless idea..

Keira shock her head of her thoughts when Darla asked what they might find in the capital. "I couldn't even margin a guess to be honest. I do know the Kings family is obsessed with dragons and they are the only ones known to have that sort of connection with them.." she paused looking at the baby dragon and Darla. "Though perhaps you are the exception?"

She wasn't even entirely sure their answer was in kingslanding, it was their best bet yes. But if the Targaryens knew nothing of a possible dragon in the south. What hope did they have of finding something? Where would they even look anyway? Are they even allowed into the archive where all this information is kept? It would be a real shame if they made this trip for nothing.
    Darla Windborn
    Darla Windborn

Post by Darla Windborn Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:50 am

" I am not very sure how her and I are connected, promise you will return here tomorrow and we must keep this quiet. I think your mother will have a not very healthy reaction if she even seen a dragon might end up falling out." She already knew how mother react to Slyvena but imaging Keira's mother reactions would be more different than her mother's probably,"we should return home, it's getting dark. See you soon!" She said before picking up the little restless dragon and knew her family would want her back inside before sunset and before star rising sky.

It wasn't until next night there was knock at Keira's family door and was Darla's eldest brother at the door," I need speak with Keira privately, it's something personal." He looked pale and sweated by being overwhelmed, it was in his eyes echoing something has happen and he needed Keira right now then later and it was urgent. Something has happened and Keira knows about dragon as Darla told her eldest brother that she knows about Slyvena, whatever happen involved his sister.
    Keira Blackstone
    Keira Blackstone

Post by Keira Blackstone Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:19 am

It had been Keira's younger brother Denzin to answer the door and he tilted a head wondering what was up that it would require his quiet elder Sister and from the look of him it couldn't have been goodnews.. "Hmm Keira someone for you at the door.. he wants to talk to you alone..." he said with a frown not sure what this was all about.

Keira perked up curiously and came to the door, her mother looking suspicious right behind her.

"Mother, it is Sam.. Darla's brother, it is fine.. Give us a minute okay?" she whispered to her mother before slipping out to talk to Sam.

She swallowed building up her courage and calming her nerves before asking "What happen Sam? Whats wrong?" she asked since the older boy did look stressed.
    Darla Windborn
    Darla Windborn

Post by Darla Windborn Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:28 am

Sam replied whispering quietly," Darla and dragon were found out by these out law bastards who dare come around places unexpectedly to snatch things up for selfish riches. They decided not just take the creature my sister as well, they couldn't wind far because of path blocked by the fog night. We need to find them Keira." It was very bad and worse than himself thought, he knew his father was already preparing to teach those no good bastards coming around Blackberry Shrine messing with the people or family of this very peaceful place.

Slyvena wasn't just a dragon but someone who changed the family making them much closer than before, even though the creature was dragon it was there family not some beast to tame but a loyal companion.
    Keira Blackstone
    Keira Blackstone

Post by Keira Blackstone Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:50 am

Keira's mouth dropped in dread and her heart began to beat furiously in her chest, she feared something like this might happen but not yet they hadn't even left yet and Darla was already in trouble.

"Al.. Alright, I just need to grab a few things" she mentally listing off what essentials to bring with her. She zipped back in to her families home and was met with questions as to what was wrong and what was happen.

In a rush to gather her things she murmured the basic's of the problem " Darla is in a bit of trouble... I ah.. I have to come and help somehow. I will be back Mother, I promise" she said kissing her mother on her cheek as she zipped by her mother to grab her bag of medicine and her cloak. She stopped at he Fathers bedside for a second who was sleeping. "Be strong Father.." she wished him and with that she ran back out to meet Sam.

"Lets find Darla... Don't worry I am sure we will find her.. The Gods sent her a dragon.. surely she must have enough of their favor she won't be harmed.." she said. It was her hope anyway.
    Darla Windborn
    Darla Windborn

Post by Darla Windborn Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:51 am

He nodded," we must act quietly, they don't know the people here never sleep when one of our own is in danger. Father is  waiting near tracks prints ahead." Sam lead to the way until they reached his father and  the man replied," ye're  both in time, I spotted them  camping near by as their not very far and once we head out we'll  find them.  Don't  hesitate to get Darla and the dragon away with safety once we attack the men."

He acted like this very man who done it before, there was truthful rumors when he was younger himself was the king's guard. The very sword attached to his waist was one he used in past as loyal knight during when King Aerys's father ruled  and he was near the King's  age so there was no telling what this man have seen or done. However, he never picked up this sword until this very night because his own precious daughter was in danger but plot ahead to attack them to save her.
    Keira Blackstone
    Keira Blackstone

Post by Keira Blackstone Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:42 am

Keira swallowed and she was shaking, she had never been in this situation before, the most weapon training she ever had was how to hold a knife properly for gods sake. But she would do anything for her friend she had to. So she took out a small knife she used to cut herbs for her medicines, it wouldn't work well in a full out fight. But it was better then nothing.

"Alright..." she said All she had to do was focus and getting Darla and the Dragon away from here.

She looked between Darla's father and Sam and the guys that kidnapped Darla, waiting for her moment get her friend and the little dragon back to safety.
    Darla Windborn
    Darla Windborn

Post by Darla Windborn Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:16 pm

Bardon was known as someone never missed shooting his own arrow, he told them to stop waiting once he lead there. Darla's father wasn't going just attack without a plan, he waited for right moment and could hear group of men in the camp," the girl is very pretty, I see why our master decided take both not in my days did I expected to see a living dragon. What will he do with the Groth?"

The old man drunk some of the wine before he replied," maybe make her his personal whore, she'll do good for a slave." They didn't notice Bardon nor the other two with him, one of the men stood up,"oh no, I'll be the first test her for master." He went off to the tent and it was believe had Darla along with her dragon inside, she was clever girl because father always prepare her for the worse. He always told her wear bracelet with hidden dagger inside it. She begin to kick and screamed," get off of me!"

There was growling hissing sound that was no doubt the dragon that turned extremely viscous and next thing that happen was fire bursting out from the little dragon's very breath. The man came out screaming and was on fire than everyone begin to panic.

Bardon eyes widen but focus and shot his arrow directly at one of the men," go get Darla quickly, we'll handle these sick bastards."
    Keira Blackstone
    Keira Blackstone

Post by Keira Blackstone Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:15 pm

Keira watched the events is horror for a moment, the kidnappers might have been horrible men. But being burned was a horrible thing to watch.

Then when Darla's father gave her the go a head to get Darla and the Dragon Keira made a break for it towards the tent. Her small knife you just in case she needed it, though she tried to avoid the panicking men if it was at all possible. Then in a blurr she was inside the tent that was keeping her friend. Her heart was thumping in her chest loudly she was shocked if no one else could hear it, this was just crazy.

"Darla?" she said in a hurry. She wanted to get Darla and the dragon and get out, before anyone got hurt.
    Darla Windborn
    Darla Windborn

Post by Darla Windborn Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:42 pm

Darla said," I am okay, Slyvena is too and we need get out her because she's frighten." She held the little frighten dragon in her arms finally free from the cage after going through something, Slyvena protected Darla before that sick man could harm her.

Bardon and Sam were fighting off the men, it was good time to run off before someone would notice about the dragon and Darla going to escape currently. She frowned and put Darla in casket carrier," all right, I'm ready.. We must leave right now, they won't notice we move quickly going back to village would only be dangerous."
    Keira Blackstone
    Keira Blackstone

Post by Keira Blackstone Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:11 pm

Keira nodded leaving quickly was what she had in mind anyway so she didn't need to be told twice. "Alright lets go" she said heading back outside the tent. She noted a few horses were tired up some ways away from the fighting.

She bolted to the horses and pulled herself up onto one, they could get away faster this way. They could let the horse go later if they needed to but for now it might come in handy. "Darla!" she called reaching her hand out to her friend to help her up to the horse. They would leave their home and decide what to do from there.

This seemed like a crazy dream to Keira, things like this never happened to her.. where this was going she couldn't even think about it.
    Darla Windborn
    Darla Windborn

Post by Darla Windborn Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:10 pm

She took her best friend's hand and was horrified to even look behind praying to Gods her father and brother make it through this tragic night. Darla didn't knew if she would even see her own family again and Keira's family might not see neither of them anytime soon.

She couldn't help and but cry in tears," my father and brother, they won't die will they? I hope to gods my father is well and my brother returns home with him to mother that our families stay safe." It was not sure what made everything come to this, only that they own needed each other even if they need go far away to protect their love ones from such a gift needed to be kept secretary.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:55 pm